Day in Day out....Oh my, its Saturday, June 09, 2007 already

何アデトがくないか

The strength of procrastinating lies in the ability to organise and plan out stuff and execute them at a later date. I always stick to this maxim!

Procrastination is for the Leaders of the Future..think about it.

I have gobbled up two shows for this week. One is good, the other is less than average.

The first show.....Shrek 3....

It was the same old jokes, the same old stuff and the same old tickles. Yet, the best thing is that such never fails to make me laugh. The formula works! (Please don't go and watch 东海战. It was a failed formula from "The Zodiac". And yet they persisted to try to go to the Big Screen. No chance man!!)

I give Shrek 3....3.8 Ogre Babies out 5.

The next show.....Man In White aka 鬼阿!鬼阿!

I regreted watching it. I support local production very much, especially "Singapore Dreaming". Man In White failed to live up to my already very low expectation. Simply it was not worth the $8 I paid for. I rather pay $5 dollar for the VCD. There was a logic flaw in the show. Yes, I know, this show was not meant for the sane and rational people. I can understand the use of the "Ghost" theme, but go and watch it and you might feel the same as me.

0.3 Silly Ghosts out of 5.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home