Day in Day out....Oh my, its Saturday, May 19, 2007 already

Done

A new layout.

Verily it looks like the old. Yes, the new look is a result of some trimmings and re-arranging. I am no HTML fan, nor a Computing genius. I wanted to revamp totally, but was very worried about the codings and stuff. In the end, I decided to go for the minimalist look.

Speaking of which, I have 2 months and a half before I start work. Hopefully I pass all my examinations. Otherwise, it will be hell for me. Literally.

Looking ahead,

  • CFA examination on June the 3rd

  • Probably a London>Paris>Greece trip

  • Blah, In-camp for 11 days

  • Hopefully, Convocation.....T.T...so touched...

  • Malacca Makan Trip with JC pals

  • Starting work on August 13th


  • I need to be more constructive. Perhaps a driving license, something that my dad has been bugging me to do?

    Work is never on my mind now. Thinking that I have a lifetime ahead of me to work. >.<

    Right now, I am just busy mugging for the CFA exam.

    Too much time on hand is indeed a bane for me.

    Too little time on hand is makes me insane.

    Blah, I just need to enjoy these precious carefree days.......

    Labels:

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home