Day in Day out....Oh my, its Sunday, May 20, 2007 already

Do you want to be me?

Came across these two interesting advertisment on one of the channels (certainly not Singapore's Mediacock-up's channels).

Its about exchanging bodies. The first ad started with a very Zen moment. The lady said to the man, "They say if we run towards each other at our fastest speed at 1km (I think) apart, our souls will switch bodies." And they did, and the ad stopped there.

The other ad goes something a long the same line. This time involving two buddies. One of the buds said, "They say if we hug each other and start to roll 300 times, our souls will switch bodies." And they did, rolling downwards from top of a hill.

Pity though, I don't get what they are trying to advertise. But I dig at their concept and cinematography.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home