Day in Day out....Oh my, its Saturday, May 05, 2007 already

Reflection 05/05/2007

Looking at my BARE blog and the Dysfunctional "A Photo A Day" blog, I realized how my life is very much donated to other stuff. For one, World of Warcraft have been my second home, more precisely, the Shattrath City. For many suns and moons, I treaded the land as Eveningsong. I am a Druid, dedicated to the protection of the land and nature. Partnering with my best buddy, the Servant of Elune, Divine Healer and Protector, the Priest, Secluser, we stormed the gray Shadow Labyrinth, the dusty Shattered Hall and battled uncountless Hordes and the Undeads. Yes. I am Eveningsong most of the time, only sometimes Kennyboy.

Real life brings another set of challenges to Kennyboy. I have just completed my ~~~hopefully~~~ final examinations with NTU. By right, it should be the last of the exams I will be taking as a "STUDENT". No longer can I ask for "Student Buffet", pay for "Student Concessionary Price" and enjoy a Student's life. Soon, actually August 13th, I will be thrown mercilessly into the cauldron of REAL LIFE. Shigoto suru. Ernst & Young will definitely open up another chapter of my life. Although the book is unwilling to be flip open.

Right now, I am facing yet another exam. This time as a CFA candidate. Its a profession certification and its what I am really interested in. Need to start mugging for it since the exam is less than a month away. >.<

Verily, REAL LIFE do bring forth happiness.

For example, I am really thankful to ALL my pals who celebrated my birthday (incidentally its at February the 15th). To my JC mates especially, FY + CY + SB, THANK YOU for YOUR CUP + KBOX!!! And to the friend of mine, aka, Secluser in the Virtual World Thank You for your S.H.E concert treat.

27-01-07_1811.jpg

27-01-07_2150.jpg

Really touched!!! As I always mention in my blog, nothing beats having BUDDIES AND PALS!!! So what if you are very rich? So what if you boast to have many many many "friends"? ***Yawnzzzz***

And in REAL LIFE, I get to travel out of Singapore. I just came back from a graduation trip to Taipei with my University friends. It was totally invigorating after the many months of schooling. Get to have a taste of what GOOD FOOD was, how LIFE SHOULD BE ENJOYED VIA HOT SPRINGS, SHOPPING, SIGHT-SEEING, GETTING SUPER GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE and A GOOD HAIR CUT.

P1000107

P1000127

P1000150

P1000165

PIC-0020

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

u forgot the present i gave u ar? ***sad*** :(

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home