Day in Day out....Oh my, its Tuesday, May 22, 2007 already

Don't be mean

I don't mean to be mean. But I really need to let off some of the Anti-AT feeling, otherwise I might morph to be "One Of Them". Hereafter known as OOT or AT. The whole herd of them has practically made themselves thoroughly notorious throughout the World. While the early generations bring forth virtues, creativity and resilence, their seeds in their native country certainly failed to enshroud themselves with the same characteristics.

Instead, rampant pirates and copy-cats, incessant pushing and shoving in queues (if there is any), outrageous behaviors that even their government is trying very hard to clamp down on and a list of activities, that one would shudder to think of. In many instances, my encounter and experience with them were unpleasant. Probably I am over-reacting, making a Mount Everest out of Mount Faber. But what if many others feel the same way as I do? Over-reacting? Nah.

The latest news in town have them besting themselving at the art of pirating.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home