Day in Day out....Oh my, its Monday, January 22, 2007 already

Susagage Lips

There will be always be interesting people around me. By interesting, I am just plain implyint that they are rude, obnoxious, devoid of any society-deemed normacy. Simply they are the idiots of our time, bane of the society and speechlessly undescriptable morons.

There was this lady, whom I shall call susagage lips, in my CFA course that fits with the above description of interesting. Miss Susagage Lips (as her name implies, has really thick, but droopy lips. Not the sexy and succulent Shu Qi type, but the stale and lifeless hot-dog type) was very rude. Why?

I do not know what gotten into her. Maybe her PMS? Or maybe some effects from menopause? Or simply she did not derive enough satisfaction from her last night romp. I do not know and do not wish know too. The course instructor was starting the lesson. When Miss Susagage Lips burst out, "Would you please speak up!" I flicked my head around and there I saw it.....the classic moment of Miss Susagage Lips.... she battered her eyelids as if announcing to the world that "Oh please, I am so superior that my Eyelids can teach." And then, her pouting of her susagage lips, as if telling us "Kiss me. I have spoken up for you...all I need for a reward is a tender touch from your lips to my lips." Then she shook her head within a small degree angle, as if she was possessed, only that she shook slower.

Oh well, she could be some Vice-President for all I know.

Mental-note: Bring hot-dogs for her next week.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home