Day in Day out....Oh my, its Wednesday, January 10, 2007 already

A new semester and a new hair

The week started with a revelation that I will be starting school. Took some while to remember what is the meaning of "starting school". Basically it is the painful and numbing ordeal to be trapped in an air-conditioned arena. It will be an arena where there will be wars of words, battles of wits, clashes of views and oppositions of opinions.

Somehow I am tired.

Ok. Need a new hair color to brighten my life. Therefore, I met the friend of mine to cut and dye our hair together. I really had no idea WHAT COLOR to dye. Serious. I wanted my old one.

MyPicture.jpg

Could not find a better pic



Yea. Golden orange. I found it very nice, complement my rosy white complexion. But I wanted a new one. The hair stylist recommended brown ash plus light ash as highlight. Hmmm....sounds good.

Then need to bleach my hair first...I got a shock man....I turned into ang mo....

08-01-07_1545.jpg

In the end, I was not as pleased with the result. Partly is because except for the tinge of grey grey colour in the front, it was as if I never dye my hair. Just too bad I have good natural brownish hair. But as the day go by, the colour becomes more obvious, hence I did not feel so bad. Imagine paying them to dye back the same colour as my original hair color......Dot DOt dOt....

The first of school was on the 09/01/07, tuesday. It was the lecture for AB311 (Strategic Management) at 1230 hrs. The lesson dragged on. I did not know if I have not conditioned my body and mind to the lecture/study/mind-torture, or I simply did not care. I was not really attentive during the lecture. Well~~to be fair, the lecturer was not speaking English either.

Then went over to CPF building for lunch. I vote it the best Sakae Sushi in Singapore. Finally get to eat good food in a good environment.

After which, me and the friend of mine went to find the MAS Building. I thought I would find it easier. No....I was wrong.

First I headed towards Raffles Place mrt direction. Called up my friend and seeked help. Went back to Temasek House. Then suspected the red building behind Temasek House to be the MAS Building. None-the-less, decided to ask someone to confirm. The someone pointed confidently to Temasek House. ?????? Alright then. I replied that it was the Temasek House. He confidently told me that MAS Building changed name to Temasek House. Fair enough. Me and the friend of mine to find the Singapore CFA Society. NOOOOOOOOO. Don't have. Stupid bugger.

It was actually the red building behind Temasek House. >.<

Then I proceeded to sign up for the CFA course...what an ordeal.....

AND...today is the 25th Wedding Anniversary of my parents.............SOOOOOOO SWEEETTTTT!!!!!!!!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home