Day in Day out....Oh my, its Sunday, April 01, 2007 already

One month without blogging

~~~Reculer pour Mieux Sauter~~~

There is a reason why I didn't leave my words of wisdom here for the past one month. For those who know me too well, immediately will raise to the occasion of booing me. "A reason?", you will scrutinised and re-read the paragraph. In fact, there are too many reasons that my laziness refused to pen down.

Hence, the only reason is because I am lazy.

And maybe, I am addicted to my WoW.

Perhaps studies play a part in this grand scheme of blogless month.

Oh, yea. The part of lazing around and slacking and looking idlely into the clear sky all, also contributed to the plot hatched by my laziness.

Meanwhile, I am taking chances. My laziness is lazing around, leaving me ample time to pen my thoughts (or rubbish).

And......

Happy April's Fool.....a wonderful day to play crap on people.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home