Day in Day out....Oh my, its Tuesday, February 27, 2007 already

Absence makes the heart goes wilder

Certainly a lot has been missing from this blog. For sure, these "a lot" have been formulated in my brain. I am just too occupied to articulate them to words. Perhaps the best blog in the world is in everyone's mind. There are pictures, videos, sounds, smells and feelings. There are also silent curses, heart's desires, happy stories, sad tales, wonderful experiences and a hosts of dark secrets.

Like the "Desperate Housewives", everyone has their darkest secrets. Everyone else tries to dig up others' secrets. Everyone wishes to listen in to others' conversations. Everyone prays that they can listen to others' inner thoughts. Of course for the more unconventionally-adept personnel, by "Everyone", I meant a statistically correct of around 95%. There always be this small portion of Saints, or simply others obvious of things going around them.

In fact, I have small posts left half-written and other posts with a title and some pictures. I shall take advantage of this semester break to try to breath life into them.

Speaking of which, my left-side of the brain (for the knowledge-challenged, it is the rational side of everyone {of course, "Everyone" means a statistically correct of 95%}) started screaming for attention. "Hey Kenny-duddy-bubby boy, why don't you finish your other posts before posting this? ~~~Kiak....Arggg....!" Oh well, my emotional right-brain killed my left. Shanks...I am typing with my left hand....

This is a meaningless post for the smart people. This is just to drain the extra energy in me. I just wanna type and blog something.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home