Day in Day out....Oh my, its Wednesday, January 17, 2007 already

Too many things

There were so many things that are going now. For one, I will be very busy. Nope, not with the books. But Burning Crusade. The highly anticipated expansion to WoW is finally out. I pre-ordered it and went down to Suntec for the launching party, with the friend of mine. I did not realised that there was a healthy number of Singaporeans WoWing. The feeling of "being home" was when me and the friend of mine started walking from Cityhall MRT station towards Citilink and then to Suntec, because along the way, there were soooooo many people holding on to the latest expansion set. There were something common in everyone of us then, we were the wanders and adventurers in the World of Warcraft.

Are you prepared.jpg

Upon reaching, the friend of mine went to get a copy of Burning Crusade. How the thing goes is like this, for people who already preordered, we all got a pre-order card.

13-01-07_1609.jpg

So we get to exchange the card for the game itself. And to those who did not pre-order, had to pay up at Suntec and also receive the same card. Hence, after the friend of mine paid up (Asiasoft...the distributor and organiser.....was very smart. Those who wanted to buy on the spot had to pay extra for the Pre-paid cards too. I guess they were just trying to get rid of the Pre-paid cards, since it would be cheaper to pay online), we proceeded to QUEUE. The QUEUE was a Long one. I hate QUEUES (except many eons ago, little kenny-boy queued like no tomorrow for the MacDonald Hello Kitty sets). But this QUEUE will lead me to more things to come. THE BURNING CRUSADE...... As I am typing this, my heart already go off to BC le.....M u s t p l a y m o r e.........M u s t l e v e l u p s o o n...........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home