Day in Day out....Oh my, its Saturday, June 04, 2005 already

Grawl Away............

I really need to get this off me.......!!!!!!!***grawl***

Why do people keep thinking that they are so great? I know I may be ego at times, but at least I do it for fun & laughter, peace & joy......BUT BUT BUT SOMEONE is so OMNI-IMPORTANT and OMNI-POWERFUL that IT THINK IT HAS THE POWER TO DO ALL, SEE ALL AND KNOW ALL.....woooo....come on lah.....

I simply refuse to talk to him. There are things that need no explaining, especially if HE DOES NOT TAKE CHARGE OF THE THING!!!!! FREAK OFF la.....don't think that you are so almightly powerful and make sure that things turn out right.....GET A GRIP OF YOUR LIFE FIRST.....

For me, I will just continue with what I am doing, ignoring the buzz and noise coming out from you. ***I'm not listening***

--------------Rationality comes back-------------------------

There are times that you cannot stand what others are doing, be it you think that they are slow, they mess the thing up, you can't see results. My philosophy is that if others need help, instead of yapping and yapping away on how you will handle the stuff, etc etc etc......why not lend a helping hand?

I guess its hard to do so. Everyone is selfish by nature, hitherto a utopian world, we are motivated by less work, less responsibilites and more recognition and fame. TALKING just fulfilled all the criteria.

Ok, I am being negative about humanity here.......

I love humans. I believe that THEY are the nicest creature around. I believe that THEY will help one another. I believe that there are no such words as "selfish", "wars", "crime", "self-centric", "etc" in their lingual banks. I believe that humans are humane, kind, caring, friendly, and will willingly give up their seats in the MRT for old people, pregnant people, mummy people will raving and angry young people and people who need genuine help. I believe that humans will be willing to donate genourously without celebrities SHOUTING, CRYING, DOING STUNTS, BEGGING AND SINGING. I believe that the world will be a much better WITH humans around...........I believe......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home