Day in Day out....Oh my, its Friday, May 27, 2005 already

Blogging my life....lifing* my blog

*lifing= life + ing= adding life to

Blogging is about sharing my thoughts and my creativity with the rest of the world. It is sharing my life with you people. It is letting you people into a period of my life. There are many things that I wish I could do. One of thing certainly is to take a peek at how other people are living their lives. Voyueristic? Maybe, but the main thing is that I want to feel and be a part of other people's lives and to experience stuff that I may not be able to go through.

I know I lead a darn boring life. Everything around me revolves around the notion of "going through life". To take it as it comes. A lot of things have slipped past me and I have yet to fully accomprehend their meaning and their significance. Life has no take two, neither can time be rewind.

On a deeper thought, time repeats itself. There are many opportunies to re-live the times that I have lost. It is just that my grumblings and mourning for the passing of time clouded all that. I may know the IDEA, but it is hard to really feel it and to live it. I keep telling and nagging myself to carpe diem, but how to seize the day when I don't even know where to start.

Many a times, the thought of giving up and to slip by life graps me. It is easy to blindly follow. It is even easier to acknowledge the thought. It will be hard, though, to live each day to fullest, when I don't know what does it mean. What is life? What is everything?

If we were to face a certain death, will all we have done be meaningful? For who? For what?

History is an ever-constant reminder to us. All has been done is done, and whatever you are going to do, will one day be done. The Earth's revolution around the Sun, as we have been taught since young, speaks of a truth. A truth that will render all back to a state of inactivity and numbness. This truth is that the Earth will continue to turn with or without you and you actions.

Heh, this blog is getting bleak.

Yet, there is a strong sense of live in me. I yearn to live each day to the fullest by my definition. I don't need to get gold for Olympics, I don't need to be the President Scholar (although it will be great if I were....sour grapes...), I don't need to climb the Everest and I don't need to conquer the world.

I am given this time on Earth. I will rather see all that I can, experience all that I should and give all that I have.

I will leave no blemish on my record. Hatred is certainly wasting everybody's time. There is simply too much things in life to look forward to. Have faith in a better tomorrow!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

… Unbelievable , but I just found software which can do all hard work promoting your ken0rn0t.blogspot.com website on complete autopilot - building backlinks and getting your website on top of Google and other search engines 1st pages, so your site finally can get laser targeted qualified traffic, and so you can get lot more visitors for your website.

YEP, that’s right, there’s this little known website which shows you how to get to the top 10 of Google and other search engines guaranteed.

I used it and in just 7 days… got floods of traffic to my site...

…Well check out the incredible results for yourself -
http://magic-traffic-software.com

I’m not trying to be rude here, but I believe when you find something that finally works you should share it…

…so that’s what I’m doing today, sharing it with you:

http://magic-traffic-software.com

Take care - your friend Jennifer

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After getting more than 10000 visitors/day to my website I thought your ken0rn0t.blogspot.com website also need unstoppable flow of traffic...

Use this BRAND NEW software and get all the traffic for your website you will ever need ...

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

In testing phase it generated 867,981 visitors and $540,340.

Then another $86,299.13 in 90 days to be exact. That's $958.88 a
day!!

And all it took was 10 minutes to set up and run.

But how does it work??

You just configure the system, click the mouse button a few
times, activate the software, copy and paste a few links and
you're done!!

Click the link BELOW as you're about to witness a software that
could be a MAJOR turning point to your success.

= = > > http://get-massive-autopilot-traffic.com

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home