Day in Day out....Oh my, its Tuesday, February 21, 2006 already

The week in a Blog

HAD A SMASHING TIME ON MY BIRTHDAY.....thanks people!!!! All of you....INCLUDING THOSE WHO FORGOT THAT FEB 15 is MY BIRTHDAY!!!

***Jus some grousing.........I keep telling hsien loong not to celebrate my birthday le....but he insisted and I had to tell him to change the day from "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO KENNETH DAY" to "TOTAL DEFENCE DAY". I also told him not to sound the Civil Defence Warning Siren at 12.05 pm, but he insisted. Hai~~~~***

Life pretty much goes on except that I have lost my free time to......

1. WOW
2. iCEE project work
3. Studying
4. Hitching a Plan to Murder Irritating people

Project work is Really irritating.....you have to work with other individuals that you probably be spending time to curse and swear about. WORKING WITH THEM is certainly not on the list. (DISCLAIMER: No, no its not you! I am GLAD its not you and YeS its not you)

I think project work with undesirable personnel should be considered a HAZARD. Especially for one group that I am concern with....the one with a sleeping CEO....(huixian, i am not refering to you......i will refer to you later in this blog).

But I guess, this is the way NBS is trying to train us. Giving us the shock treatment now by placing IRRITANTS within the group or team. Rather than die of shock when we enter to the workforce.

How then to react to such personnels?

You want work to be done.

You expect quality.

You want timeliness in completion of work.

You want an A for the Report.

Yet, existence of such personnel surely will make your blood boil (HUIXIAN, I AM NOT REFERING TO YOU LA....YOU WILL HAVE A PREMIUM SLOT LATER!).

The best bet is to accomodate that person and ignore her. Opps, I mean him or her. For those linguist idiots....by accomodating I mean to acknowledge her physical presence and ignoring her mental existence.

I mean, later in your worklife, you cannot go to your BOSS and says, "Lao Ban, that girl very lazy and sleeps all day. I want to mark her down." Not like now, "Teacher teacher, I don't like her. She sleeps all day. I want to mark her down."

I agree that NBS did not articulate properly how to deal with irritants.

Let's get cracking, we are out of thame.<--the "joke" is only for seminar-mates of AA205 under prof foo.....




HUIXIAN

This story started when a cute little innocent boy (CLIB) was queuing up for food. ANd this Hi_Eous MON_Rous HO_ _ ENDOUS Big Girl hereafter known as 2 (why 2? please read up on the Engima Code) stood behind the CLIB.

So 2 started to hit on CLIB.

CLIB was scared. CLIB was intimidated. CLIB was over-shadowed. CLIB couldn't escapre (his beef baked-rice was still in the process of cooking)

2: You dun keep disturbing me can?

CLIB: Arggggg, you are hideous!!

2: YOU DUN FORCE ME TO TURN ON

CLIB: ARGGGG....nooooo....I dun wan to TURN YOU ON........


Seriously, everyone knows how desirable is CLIB.....but ermmmm......CLIB has his own ethics and principles.....sorry 2....CLIB will NOT WANT TO TURN YOU ON!!!!!!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

go to hell

1:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home